- School starts Tuesday 30th January for Year 11-13 9:00am ( course confirmation and leadership)
- Wednesday 31st 9:00am for all students. Bring swimming gear, correct uniform and stationary.
- Office open 22nd Jan to 26th Jan for enrolments 2pm-5pm
- Class Lists and Book Lists available from Library Foyer 22nd January from 10.00am.
- Stationery Packs (includes everything needed for each class) for all of Year 1-10 will be available from 23-29 January between 2.00 – 4.30pm.
- 2nd Hand Uniform Shop will be open on 23 and 25 January from 2.00pm.
- New uniform items from Uniform Shop (3-4 days order to arrival)
We look forward to seeing everyone back refreshed and ready to learn after a relaxing holiday.
The school caters for students of all genders from age 5 up to age 18.
Our school’s purpose is to help all students achieve to the best of their individual abilities, to enjoy success in learning and school life, and to grow up as responsible, motivated and confident young people.
Our vision is to help students to become confident, connected, life-long learners with a passion.
To assist us achieve this, we have become committed to the Quality Schools philosophy, which is aimed at fostering self motivation and self management in a non-coercive environment. Students are taught to take responsibility for their own behaviour and learning.
© All content on this blog remains the property of Twizel Area School. Strictly no unauthorized use please.